Our tour guide will pick you up from you hotel or your Nile cruise to start a half day tour to the East Bank of Luxor. The Temple of Luxor and the Temple of Karnak. Unlike the West Bank, which was ever the main area for cemeteries and mortuary temples, the East Bank represented the main settlement of the living throughout the millennia – a role that has hardly changed.The vast majority of hotels and tourist facilities are to be found in the East Bank.
The Temple of Luxor, open daily May-September 6am – 8pm, October-April 6am-9pm- as it stands today, largely the work of Amenhotep III and Ramesses II the Great (whose colossi and obelisk stand at the entrance) Also to be seen is the small “hanging” Mosque of Abu al-Haggag, its position a reflection of the ground level that had built up before excavation of the temple precinct
The Temple of Karnak – more accurately, the Temples of Karnak, open daily May-September 6am-6pm, October-April 6am-5pm. After you finish your day tour, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor
- Private day tour to the East Bank in Luxor.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- A bottle of Mineral water to each person
- All service charges and taxes
- Return back to your hotel in Luxor
- Any extras not mention in program
- Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc..